Manufacturing companies across every industry want to improve the quality of their products while keeping their operating costs low. Mitutoyo’s MeasurLink® is the ideal software to assist companies with achieving these goals. As a Data Collection and Statistical Process Control Software, manufacturers have used MeasurLink® to improve product quality, prevent nonconformities and reduce inspection time and costs for over twenty years.
Real-Time Statistical Process Control
MeasurLink® is a integral part of Six Sigma activities. Unlike other software, MeasurLink® calculates and monitors statistical metrics as each part is measured. This Real-Time monitoring allows users to control the quality of the product during production and prevent costly defects.
- Live statistical data testing
- Email alerts and alarms for out-of-control processes
- Real time Cp, Cpk, Pp and Ppk calculations
- Immediate pre-control, XBAR and IMR charting
- Assignable cause and corrective action data entry
MeasurLink® allows companies to control the quality of their processes by identifying and reducing process variation.
Analysis of Measurement Data
Measurement data is only useful if it can be found when it is needed. Manufacturers need instant access to data regardless of when or where it was measured. MeasurLink® Process Analyzer meets the analytical and reporting needs of manufacturers.
- Filter data by traceability items
- Merge data from other Lots or processes
- Generate reports on current or historical data
- Summary reports allow complex review of large amounts of data
- Multivariate charting allows analysis of correlation
Access data from any workstation in system, across the room or anywhere on your network.