PH20 features and benefits
• Incorporates 5-axis measurement technology, minimizing CMM motion and the associated CMM dynamic errors.
• Infinite positioning and 5-axis motion reduces non‑productive transitions between features.
• Infinite positioning and 5-axis motion aid access to difficult features.
• Rapid calibration with all positions inferred means more time measuring.
• Maximum reach up to 200 mm with maintained effective working length.
• Standard M2 styli for convenience.
• The UCC controller is fundamental to the PH20 system.
• The UCC controller features routines particular to 5-axis motion and head-touch measurement.
• MCUlite-2 is the multi-function hand control unit required for the system.
• PH20 can fit to any machine, either directly to the quill or via a shank using a range of mounting adaptors.
• The PH20 is compatible with the existing range of TP20 modules, excepting the extended force module.
• MCR20NI is the recommended rack for stylus changing, but it is possible to use an MCR20.
• No air supply is needed.
• The Renishaw UCCserver™ software application will provide the interface for PH20 control.
• UCCserver is based on I++DME command protocol.
• PH20 is fully integrated with Renishaw’s MODUS™ application software.
|Weight (excluding module and cables)||810 g (28.6 oz)|
|Operating temperature range||15 °C to 35 °C (59 °F to 95 °F)|
|Storage temperature range||-25 °C to 70 °C (-13 °F to 158 °F)|
|Maximum movement speed||3 revs/s (1281 mm/s with standard module and 10 mm stylus)|
|Maximum head touch speed||50 mm/s|
|A-axis rotation angle||-115° to 115°|
|B-axis rotation angle||Infinite positioning|
|Angular resolution||0.4 µRadians (0.04 µm/100 mm)|
|Change rack system||TCR20 or MCR20 with TDA block|
|Joystick||MCUlite-2 / MCU5 / MCU5-2 / MCU W / MCU W-2|
|ISO 10360-5 (2001) typical performance using a std force module with 12 × 4 mm stylus on a CMM with ISO 10360-2 (2002) specification of 0.48 + L/1000 (specified with a TP7)||CMM touch||Head touch|
|Size||0.0006 mm (0.00002 in)||0.0002 mm (0.00001 in)|
|Form||0.0026 mm (0.00010 in)||0.0024 mm (0.00009 in)|
|Location||0.0013 mm (0.00005 in)||0.0009 mm (0.00003 in)|
|* specified with a TP7|