|SKU||Model - Drive Unit||Display Unit||Price||Buy|
– The new SJ-411/412 has numerous innovative features combined with high accuracy and a competitive price makes this instrument the new leader in its class.
– Both skidded and skidless measurement are possible with this series. Equipped with 46 roughness parameters that conform to the latest ISO, DIN, ANSI, and JIS standards.
– A wide-range, high-resolution detector and a drive unit provide superior high accuracy measurement in its class. Detector
– Measuring range: 800?m
– Resolution: 0.000125?m (at 8?m range)
– Drive unit
– Straightness/traverse length
– – SJ-411: 0.3?m/25mm
– – SJ-412: 0.5?m/50mm
– Ultra-fine steps, straightness and waviness can be measured by using the skidless measurement function.
– The handheld data processing unit and the 5.7-inch color graphic LCD touch-panel provides superior readability and operability. The LCD also includes a backlight for improved visibility in dark environments.
– The excellent user interface provides intuitive and easy-to-understand operability.
– Measured data can be output to a PC with optional RS-232C or USB cable.
– Digital filter function for non-distorted roughness profiles.
– GO/NG judgment function.
– Auto-calibration function.
– The display interface supports 16 languages, which can be freely switched.
– Simplified contour analysis function supports the four types of measurement: step, level change, area and coordinate difference.
– Access to each feature can be passwordprotected, which prevents unintended operations and allows you to protect your settings.
– The optional attachments for mounting on a column stand significantly increase the operability.
There are no reviews yet.